Sunday, October 4, 2009

CI - Composition At Home

When I started this assignment I actually found it hard to get motivated or find inspiration so I left it for a day or two. I did a little research online to find some examples of the required shots we had to get. It did help some but I found by just relaxing more I found that I found much more objects and things around the house that I need to shoot. Things I never really would have thought of before probably? Of all the things on our list to shoot I actually found texture the most difficult, maybe it was simply because there's not a lot of things in the house that have much texture or maybe I'm not fully comprehending what could be considered something with texture. Anyway, it was an interesting assignment and opened my eyes to new ways of shooting photography.

Line

From Composition at Home


Shape or Form

From Composition at Home


Pattern or Rythm

From Composition at Home


Texture

From Composition at Home


Symmetrical Balance

From Composition at Home


Depth

From Composition at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment