Thursday, October 29, 2009

CI - Field Trip 1

When I first heard we were going to the Zoo I wasn't all that enthusiastic as I'd just been there a few days before shooting for another assignment. This time instead of going alone I'd be with my fellow classmates, which was cool. There actually ended up being a few things outside that I shot that I didn't get my first time around. However the hi-lite of this trip was the Tropical Center. I'd actually missed it the first time around and boy did I have a blast in there. There was so many things to shoot and experiment with different styles of shooting and playing around with different white balances.

The Aquariums were really neat and it felt like I was really in a different World shooting under the ocean. You'll never get the same shot twice and there's just so many interesting and strange things to shoot. Experimenting with shutterspeeds, different focal lengths also added a lot of differences to the photos. The whole tropical center was like a tropical paradise with many different animals and fauna. Definitely a photographers dream, also it was nice in warm in there as well. I could have spent so much time in there but it was getting time to go to get home and get the photos uploaded.

The trip actually turned out to be much more fun than when I went the first time. The only thing is I forgot to go to the section with the bats... next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment