Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lines Assignment



I found this assignment more challenging than I thought it would be. After shooting for a while I found it hard to come up with new ways of shooting lines and still trying to be creative. If you look hard enough you will find stuff, but also it help to step away from the project for a little bit once in a while just to recompose yourself and start fresh and hopefully think and see new things to shoot.

I actually did try and shoot outside of the district at the beginning of the assignment but found that actually more difficult and wasn't finding or seeing as many things that had to deal with lines. The last part I did go back to the district and found more, but again I did find it difficult to try and get a different variety of "line" photos. I think it's something I'd like to try again at some point. It'll be interesting to see what everyone else shot and perhaps that will give me more inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment