Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Class Activity


My favorite type of photography is wildlife photography. I'm a huge lover of all type of animals and just nature/outdoors in general. I think it's a very challenging type of photography and you must be very patient but if you get that amazing shot it's all worth it.

I hope to learn how to be a better technical shooter as well as learning more about the business side of photography.

My best photography-related moment is probably the Wedding I just recently shot. It was a very challenging and intense day of shooting. I learned a little on what it takes to shoot a Wedding so it was a very good learning experience.

2 comments:

  1. Did you shoot the wedding you did alone? Good luck shooting weddings in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris - what's the difference between a duck? Ha ha ha. Remember that? Good times, good times....

    ReplyDelete